Showbox for Android
Showbox is currently one of the frequently downloaded and most talked about apps on Android devices. The app is mainly designed to be able to let users watch the latest movies and TV series online. It also allows them to enjoy their selected media content at a later time through downloading them directly to their mobile devices.
Because of the boom of the movie and TV industry because of the striking evolution of technology, consumers are inclined to demand an app that can cater to their viewing needs completely and conveniently. Users also demand an app that lets them enjoy their movies and shows without the need to turn to other apps for another essential function. Showbox answers this essential need for a one-stop all-around powerhouse.
The creators of this wonderful movie-watching application put its customers’ needs before anything else. The main window of the Showbox app lets users to freely control their viewing experiences without having to spend hours on reading manuals or on trial and errors.
One of the conveniences of this app is that it displays the latest and available selections of TV series, movies and other content on an easy-to-view panel located at the left-hand side of the app’s window. The selections are displayed neatly in drop-down lists so that specific items can be searched and located easily. Recent media downloads’ status and locations can also be kept track of within this nifty convenient style.
Delivering the Goods
Searching for the next media to enjoy within the app is easy. Once the user is done choosing the video amongst the latest releases and updates available, two options are available. The user can stream the video online to enjoy it immediately. The second option is to queue it for a download to the mobile device storage so that it can be watched later at a more appropriate setting. This is great for people who are always on-the-go. They could set up their download during the start of the day so that during their free time, they are able to enjoy their content without interruptions.
The app also let the consumers choose the resolutions of their favorite shows and movies. During stream or download initial setting, users can choose the actual resolution of their videos depending on their personal tastes and preferences. Subtitles can also be uploaded manually or automatically for each video, making it relatively easier to enjoy them, unlike using one or two different apps to do the same stuff.
The app really delivers its promise to provide the best platform to enjoy and download video media content on Android devices. The succeeding parts showcase the fine details of what makes Showbox a worthy rival of the bigger names in the industry.
Things to Love
The following are some of the things users will definitely love about the app:
- The filter function within the search module of the app lets users refine their searches so that they get the precise results they want to see.
- Choosing video quality gives the users flexibility in their watching experience. They might go for a lower resolution due to space constraints or to the best available for maximum visual enjoyment.
- Users are able to let their loved ones and family members on the fun of watching their media content by sharing them easily with the app.
- The user interface is uniquely intuitive and at the same time sufficiently functional.
- No account login or registrations are needed to start enjoying this sweet app. Users can enjoy their movies after installation right away!
- Multiple sorting criteria and options are available in the app so that everything is displayed neatly and meaningfully.
- The selections are regularly updated so that users are always in the loop of latest releases.
The app requires an Android system to run it. Follows the steps below to get started:
- Download an APK installer from the web. This file cannot be downloaded from the Play Store.
- Navigate to Settings > Security.
- Make sure to enable installation of apps from Unknown Sources.
- Locate the downloaded APK file within the device’s storage.
- Launch the file to proceed with the installation.
- The system will prompt the user regarding the installation. Choose Allow.
- Wait until the installation is completed.
- Enjoy the App.
Some Friendly Advice
It takes knowledge and experience to keep systems free from security breaches and software damages from the internet. Here are some friendly tips:
- Beware of potentially unsafe websites offering the APK installer download of Showbox. Users must carefully investigate the nature of the website. Numbers and frequency of positive comments or activities within sites are often good signs that it is legitimate and fault-free.
- Once APK installer download completes, users should still use a security and malware scanner on file. There are some files circulating the web that are filled with major threats to personal devices’ systems. Launching installers with such threats can greatly affect the way the mobile device functions and often, these lead to permanent damages. Valuable personal data can also be sent to malicious destinations which can be used for other criminal acts. Users are expected to always be on alert when installing apps on their mobile devices.
- The APK file is not available in the Play Store. This is why it is imperative to allow installation from unknown sources so that the installation will proceed without any problems.
- Apps should always be updated to the latest available version. By doing so, users can enjoy improvements and issue resolutions from previous versions. This also lets the system know that the app gets the feedback that they need from their users that they will use to further improve the application.
Remove Annoying Ads
When an Android device is running the ShowBox app previously and put into locked mode, an Ad will pop-up immediate as the device is unlocked later. This is a common issue when using the ShowBox app on Android. There is an easy fix to this problem that does not require the re-installation of the whole app from the mobile device.
- On the device’s interface, navigate to Settings.
- Under Settings, navigate to Security (or a similar heading depending on the model)
- Navigate to Device Administration (again, choose a similar heading if not exact words)
- Toggle Showbox Ads.
Simple Issues and Fixes
If apps can only be released to the market once it is free of all flaws and issues, there’s a great chance that no app will ever be released. This is because product issues arise over consumer use and feedback. This then leads to product improvements implemented on the newer versions. Before the concerns are fixed on the next update, common issues can be solved by some simple fixes. Here are some of the commonly encountered issues and concerns regarding the use of the Showbox app:
- App freezes and crashes: Make sure that the device storage has sufficient memory for the app. Create more space by junking unused files and apps from the device to make sure that Showbox for android can run its best unhindered and uninterrupted.
- Video does not load: There are a number of reasons for this. If the link is run from a torrent link, try switching to another server and proceed to download. If the video still doesn’t load, try running it on another media player. If the media still doesn’t work, it is advisable to switch to the Showbox Lite app.
- Unavailable link: There are times when a link is shown in the selection, but once the link is run, it fails to load. This is primarily due to the uploaded file. It can be that the file has not yet finished uploading to the system. Try accessing again at a later time so that the link can finish uploading.
- The app has too many pop-up ads: If this problem still persists even after following the steps discussed in the previous heading, there is a likely chance that the system has been infected by a malware or a Trojan. This may be traced back to the APK installer used. It might have been already corrupted before use. Uninstall the app, run an Anti-virus and Anti-malware scan and fix on the system and install the app using a fresh APK file.
Commonly Asked Items
Here are some common inquiries regarding the operation and function of the Showbox app:
- My player has performance issues, what should I do? – This can be traced to a defective link or a device memory issue. Try to jump to previous headings to learn more on how to go around these issues.
- Am I running on the latest version? – Right after installation, the app prompts the user whether there is an available update immediately and automatically. Every time there is an available update, the system will notify the user to update. This is to make sure that everyone is running on the latest version and enjoying the same functions and convenience.
- I am getting ads, is this normal? – Yes, that is normal. But if you want to remove them safely, refer to the preceding headings in this article and follow the steps discussed.
- I found several different versions of the APK file, how do I know which to download? – Always go for the latest release. This is normally the larger file. This is because as updates pile on each other, changes and improvements also pile up. It is also safe to check on the date of the release so that you will know which the latest is. Also, be wary of files that are too small or too big, these files are highly likely to be fake and malicious.
- I need a smaller Showbox app for android, is there one? – There is Lite version of the app available for download. Showbox Lite is also free and is slightly smaller than the full version. This is great for devices with lower capacities on video and storage. This mod is also ad-free and has all of the functions of the original.
- I cannot uninstall the App, why? – During installation, the process prompts the user that the app requires Admin permissions for its various functions. When trying to uninstall the app conventionally, it does not automatically revoke these privileges, so you have to do it manually. To do this, navigate to Device Administration under the Settings menu of the device. Toggle any permission grants for the app and proceed with uninstallation.
Pointers on Permissions
The Showbox app android requires certain permissions in order to activate some of its features. The following are some guides and intros on what permissions you can give to the app:
- SD Card – The app can save all download directly to any storage connected to the mobile device other than the internal memory. The user can pinpoint the exact folder in which to save all downloads after completion.
- Phone Status – Remember not giving the app any account details in the installation process? Do you wonder where the app saves your settings? This function enables the app to save all settings and preferences made with the app. It records all data in a virtual account so that it can help in searching and feedback processes.
- Location – This app syncs the location of the device to the global system. Syncing locations help in smoothing out transfer speeds because it lets the system decide on which protocol is the best connection for you.
- Network – This function blocks Torrent links. This might sound like a let-down but it is meant to look out for the best interests of the user. You would not want to unknowingly commit a violation regarding the stream or download of a video blocked on your region, right?
- Sleep – This function keeps the screen turned on during video playback. No more swiping screens during movie nights and marathons.
Showbox for Android is a must-have for all movie-lovers and TV series fanatics. It lets users stay on the latest loop of all their favorite shows while letting them download each and every one of the videos. This app is probably the best media application so far for Android. The greatest thing about this is that it is free to download and enjoy by everyone.